The Cortes Island Seniors Society (CISS) would like to thank CCCU for their $5,000 donation towards the building and construction of 4 new rental homes for seniors on Cortes Island, specifically these funds will be used for the addition of a new well providing more water to the residents, plus rainwater catchment that will help to irrigate the court yard garden, improving overall flow and capacity of water in the Seniors Village during dry summer months.
- Workshop 2 Summary
- Spring Into Action!
- Public Open House – April 7 2019
- CISS Thanks Coastal Community Credit Union
- In Honour Of Love
- In Service To That Which We Love
- Home: A Community Writing Initiative
- 2018 – A Year in Review
- Rainbow Ridge Environmental Update, December 2018
- Radio Interview – Home for the Holidays